Knock three times on the clubhouse door for entry!
This year’s VBS will turn your kids into Galactic Starveyors! As kids focus their telescopes on marvels painted in the sky by the Creator, they will discover the wonder among all wonders-that the God who created everything there is-the knowable and the unknowable, the visible and the invisible-wants a personal relationship with them! Invite your kids into the clubhouse and show them the God who is over the moon in love with them. Each day will include yummy snacks, outdoor games, awesome crafts, singing and dancing and best of all, a Bible story that will teach us more about the truth of God’s’ word!
● Who: Preschool children (3 years old and potty trained) through 5th Grade (Go by grade entering in Fall 2017)
● When: July 31- Aug 3rd, 9am-12pm each day
● Where: Existence Church, 10960 Via Frontera, 92127
● Cost: $40 (includes t-shirt)
● How: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
● Info: Email email@example.com
Our VBS program wouldn’t be possible without the gracious help and commitment of our volunteers… and we have PLENTY of opportunities available for both adults and youth.
Opportunities are available to help both during and before VBS! These range from prepping crafts, helping with check-in, setting up/tearing down, coordinating t-shirt orders and much more! If you’re interested in helping in any capacity, click on the registration link above and follow the prompts for volunteers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What should my child wear to VBS?
● Close-toed shoes & weather appropriate clothing.
● No bathing suits.
● VBS tshirt
2. Will my child receive any food at VBS?
● Each day we provide a small snack during our VBS time. Please alert us to any food allergies at check in.
3. Are there scholarships available?
● Yes! We never want finances to keep a child from coming to VBS. If you need a full or partial scholarship, please contact Krystal Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org